The Female Friendly Facilities Fund is a Victorian Government funding program that assists local clubs and organisations to develop grounds, pavilions, courts and lighting to enable more women and girls to participate in sport and active recreation.
The fund aims to support local clubs and organisations, with grants of up to $500,000 for projects that encourage more women and girls to become active. All projects must ensure that women and girls have prioritised and equitable access to existing and new facilities.
Examples of potential projects that may be funded include:
- New or redevelop existing change rooms to facilitate participants and officials that are women and girls
- Sports grounds that facilitate women and girls participation
- Multi-sport courts that facilitate women and girls participation
- Sports lighting that facilitates women and girls participation
- Upgrading existing grounds to improve capacity for women and girls participation.
Click here for more information.
Closes 23 July 2018.