Applications will be open from 17 February 2020 to 5pm 16 March 2020.
The Change Our Game Community Activation Grants will fund one-off community level events that showcase and celebrate the role of women and girls in sport and active recreation.
The Change Our Game Community Activation Grants will fund one-off community level initiatives that aim to showcase and celebrate the role of women and girls in sport and recreation. These initiatives may include, but are not limited to:
- Change Our Game women’s round for your club
- Educational session addressing issues facing women and girls in sport and recreation
- Networking event for women and girls
- Event that showcases achievements of women and girls in sport and active recreation, or showcase best practice in promoting gender equality
- A ‘come and try’ day that addresses the barriers to women and girls participating in your sport
- Community forum focused on sharing experiences and developing collaborative strategies around gender equality and inclusion.
Activities do not have to be female-only events, but can also include events that are open to the whole community (men and boys as well as women and girls).