The Change Our Game Scholarship Program provides funding to assist women to access professional learning and development opportunities to enhance skills in sport and recreation leadership and management.
Applications can be submitted by:
- State Sporting Associations
- State Sport and Recreation Bodies
- Regional Sports Assemblies
- Local Government Authorities
- National Sporting Organisations where there is no recognised State Sporting Association
- Applicants must be aware that it is a requirement of this grant that if an institution has been named in an application or receives a Notice of Redress Liability, they must join or intend to join the National Redress Scheme (the Scheme). For more information on the Scheme.
In order to be eligible for a Change Our Game Scholarship, nominated candidates must:
- Identify as a woman
- Be aged 18 years or over
- Live in Victoria
- Be currently involved in either a paid or volunteer capacity in sport (or be able to demonstrate previous employment or volunteer experience in sport for Category 5 nominees whose role has been impacted by COVID-19)
- Apply through an organisation, not as an individual.
Closing October 19 2020.