GippSport, through the Good Sports program, conducts Responsible Serving of Alcohol and Club Liquor Licensing Seminars.
The Club Liquor Licensing Seminar helps sporting clubs manage alcohol responsibly and reduce alcohol-related problems.
The Club Liquor Licensing Club Seminar covers:
- understanding the different types of liquor licences for clubs
- understanding the club rules and types of visitors
- understanding the supply of liquor to members under a licence
- understanding and interpreting a liquor licence
- understanding a red-line plan
- maintenance of sign-in registers
- displaying appropriate signage
- understanding responsible service of alcohol in licensed venues
- licence breaches
- the Good Sports program.
Club committee members can undertake club seminar training in place of new entrant training in order to meet training requirements for restricted club licences and renewable limited club licences.
The Club Seminars are available for restricted club and renewable limited club licence applicants only.
To find out more about Club Liquor Licensing Club Seminar, Contact GippSport