Did you know that one of the requirements of being an Incorporated Association is to lodge an annual statement.  Consumer Affairs will not contact you to request this.  It is just one of the many duties a secretary needs to remember.

Ideally the annual statements should be lodged approximately one month after the Incorporated Association’s annual meeting.

To find out more and to download the required form click here.