Regional Sport Victoria along with its nine Regional Sporting Assemblies, including GippSport, are currently working on an Access All Abilities Needs Analysis and Mapping Project.
The project aims to provide a statewide approach to collecting participation Data to highlight the needs and trends of people with a disability. This data will then be used to inform the development of future participation opportunities and initiatives for people with a disability.
GippSport is seeking data to find out:
- What sport and active recreation activities people with a disability would like to do
- How people with a disability would like to participate e.g. playing and/or volunteering
- Reasons why people with a disability participate in sport
- What might stop people with a disability from participating
- What would help people with a disability to participat
This is where we need your help! If you are a person with a disability who is not currently engaged in any type of sport, or a parent/guardian/caregiver of a person with a disability who is not currently engaged in any type of sport, you can take this short online survey to have your voice heard!
Survey for Parents/Guardians/caregivers of an individual with a disability:
If you need any assistance filling out the surveys, GippSport can talk you through the questions over the phone. Please feel free to email email@example.com and we can book in a time to go through the survey together.