View full site Menu
- About Us
- About Us
Welcoming all members of the community interested in participating in triathlon, the race will see the swim done in the pool before heading to the velodrome for bike and athletics track for run.
Adults can choose from distances of:
– 225m Swim/8km Bike/4km Run
– 125m Swim/4km Bike/2km Run
Teenagers from 13 to 17 can race in the shorter distance.
For enquiries, please contact Amelia Evison p: 0428 358 336 e: email@example.com or Danielle Clarke p: 0477 238 777 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Register visit – Click Here
Event details and schedule
– Race start is 630pm (first “wave” sets off). You will be advised your “start wave and start time” at check-in on race day.
– Race briefing is 615pm; which all participants should attend. The location will be advised at check-in.
– Check-in opens at 5pm and closes 545pm.
– Transition opens 5pm and closes 6pm.
If you have any questions, please contact Amelia Evison p: 0428 358 336 e: email@example.com or Danielle Clarke p: 0477 238 777 e: firstname.lastname@example.org