𝐆𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐕𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓: 𝟑𝟎 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄
Virtual events are a great way to get active. We decided we want in, and we want to invite the Gippsland Community to join us!
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤? 𝗪𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞:
- 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘱 𝟷: Register for the Virtual Event: https://bit.ly/3dsAxcC
- 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘱 𝟸: Like our Facebook page or follow us on Instagram
- 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘱 𝟹: On the 23 & 24 of May, run, walk, cycle or choose your own adventure for 30 minutes (or more) any way or where you want. Any time of the day.
- 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘱 𝟺: Upload your activity to Strava or another fitness app.
- 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘱 𝟻: Screenshot your activity upload to social media, tag us, and use the hashtag #GippSportVirtual
𝗪𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐞?
In your back yard
On a treadmill
Around the house
On the road/footpath
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝟏𝟎𝟎% 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄! 𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐚 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭!
Secondly, all participants who complete 30 minutes of exercise will go into the draw to WIN some cool prizes!
What are you waiting for?
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐞
We just have one rule anyone who enters the Virtual Event MUST at all times adhere to their local regulations, whether it’s avoiding public spaces, not being in crowds bigger than 100 people, keeping a 1,5m distance from a person or being in complete lockdown.
Absolutely! You can enter any time before the event or on the event day.
Click on the link to enter: https://bit.ly/3dsAxcC
That’s up to you!
In your back yard, On a treadmill Around the house, On the road/footpath
*Please adhere to your local rules & regulations
Finding 30 minutes of physical activity a day can lead to a happier and healthier lifestyle for you and your family.
All you have to do is exercise for 30 minutes or more, upload your activity to social media and tag @gippsport or use the hashtag #Gippsportvirtural
This can be done through strava app or with another fitness device
To be in the draw you need to register, complete 30 minutes of exercise and upload your activity.
Winners will be announced on Monday 25 May 2020
If you have a private social media account that’s fine!
Just make sure you inbox or email us your activity to be in the draw.