GippSport Community Solutions – We Know Gippsland Sport
GippSport Community Solutions is a community focused not for profit consulting service. Our team has extensive experience working across all levels of the community sport sector and have hands-on experience working with sporting clubs across many of the different sporting codes. We have collaborated with Gippsland based stakeholders including; local government and State Sporting Associations, local Leagues and Associations as well as the many types of land and facility managers. We understand why club volunteers need help, can build capacity and resilience to grow participation and achieve better sustainability.
While we have completed many projects in Gippsland and have an extensive network, we have also worked more broadly across Victoria and in other States. We have a team of technical sub consultants that can support our planning with auditing, design and costing’s. Our Feasibility and Business Case reports are developed to support funding applications and justify future investment. Many of our projects have since been funded which is a testament to our industry experience and understanding of what is required.
We offer a full-service solution with diverse experience to help our clients to achieve:
- Better financial sustainability and increased investment
- Increased participation outcomes
- Enhanced governance and decision making
- Volunteer support and capacity building
- Specific expertise in strategic planning
- Well thought out facility proposals and recommendations
Our consulting services are not limited to sport, our team has undertaken projects that have included:
- Community Facility Master Planning and Business Cases- Community Halls, Recreation Precincts and other community facilities.
- Consultation & research projects including benchmarking
- Grant seeking & development
- Policy review and development
- Workshop presentation & public speaking
The Increasing Access to Sport Project has now moved into the solution testing phase, trialing new initiatives to see how the community can partner with stakeholders to hopefully
During consultation for our Increasing Access to Sport Project, we explored the barriers to sport participation which 12-18 year old’s face living in Latrobe City.
GippSport and the Latrobe Health Assembly have teamed up with Lifeline Gippsland in a bid to increase the awareness and availability of second-hand sports equipment
The Increasing Access to Sport Project is gathering momentum, with preparations underway to commence the trial phase early next year. The GippSport Community Solutions team
Want to learn more about how we can help your club or organisation?
Contact our friendly Sport Consultant team: