Gippsland Champions of Change was conducted during the 16 Days of Activism (25 November to 10 December 2017).
Eight male leaders were recruited from the Gippsland sporting community and interviewed on how to address gender inequities in sport.
- Barry Switzer (GippSport)
- Daniel Poynton (Sport and Recreation Victoria)
- Josh Hall (Leongatha Tennis Club)
- Robin Lowe (Sale Tennis Club)
- David Roberts (Basketball volunteer)
- Peter Boyes (Gippsland FC)
- Shayne Paynter (Baw Baw Shire)
- Ian Murphy (South Gippsland Shire)
Make sure you check out the Eight video below: