It’s back! After the success of the May Virtual Challenge, we have created a July 30 minute Virtual Challenge!
How will it work? Well it’s pretty simple:
Step 1: Register for the Virtual Event: Click Here
Step 2: On the 4 & 5 of July, choose your own adventure for 30 minutes (or more) at any time of the day. Some adventure ideas:
- Walking the dog
- A run or cycle on one of Gippsland’s rail trails
- A workout. Here are some workout examples: https://darebee.com/workouts.html
- This Girl Can VIC’s Bollywood Dance Class: https://thisgirlcan.com.au/home-activity/bollywood-dance-class/
- Back yard games with your family
- A hike exploring Gippsland!
- a walk with a family member
Step 3: Take a photo of your activity. This can be:
- a selfie,
- a photo of your activity,
- or a screenshot of your activity on Strava or another fitness app.
Step 4: Upload the photo to either:
- GippSport Facebook post
- To your Instagram account (make sure to use the hashtag or we won’t see it!)
- GippSport Strava Club, or
- GippSport Forum
Make sure you tag us, and use the hashtag #GippSportVirtual
It’s 100% FREE! YES a FREE event!
Go into the draw to WIN some cool prizes!
Participants who complete 30 minutes of physical activity, and share a photo with us, will go into the draw to WIN a Fitbit!
Exercise both days, receive two entries!
Clubs, Organisation, or Workplace Prize!
Win a $200 sports voucher for your Club, Organisation, or Workplace!
How to Win:
5 Participants from your Club, Organisation, or Workplace must:
- Register and list the club or workplace on GippSport Virtual registration form
- Completes 30 minutes of physical activity
- Take a photo of your activity & share it with us!
Once the 3 simple steps are completed, your Club, Organisation, or Workplace will go into the draw to WIN a $200 sports voucher!
What are you waiting for? Register today: Click Here