Many clubs would understand the benefits of creating a welcoming and inclusive club but don’t always know how to achieve this with limited volunteer resources. This workshop will explore inclusive practices, legislation and requirements as well as maximising participation from diverse populations.
This workshop will explain:
- The legislation that sets requirements for clubs i.e., disability discrimination act
- How to create a female friendly environment to achieve better gender equity
- Maximising participation from a diverse population
- The 7 pillars of inclusion
- What is the Fair Play Code?
- Where to go for help
To book this FREE workshop for your sporting clubs, leagues or association, contact the Team at GippSport.